1st Hook Survivor Disappearing?

So 4 games in a row the 1st person hooked just completely disappears. There’s no DC symbol, at the end of the game it doesn’t show they DC’d and they still have points instead of 0. When their hooked and saved their icon shows their still hooked but if u go over to the hook that their supposedly on there’s no body, there’s not even a hook. When u die and spectate there’s no 3rd person it’s only 2 ppl left. 

Comments

  • I had a similar problem, I was in a game, I sacrifice two survivors, one was down and on my screen there was one left that was in a hurt state, but yet when the guy that was down died and ended the game like he was the last one but on my screen door was still one left.
  • I had a similar problem, I was in a game, I sacrifice two survivors, one was down and on my screen there was one left that was in a hurt state, but yet when the guy that was down died and ended the game like he was the last one but on my screen door was still one left.
  • They DCed, it just seems to bug with the Symbol.

    Fun Fact:
    The person DCed can still be visible on the map. Yesterday one player DCed vs a 3 Blink-Nurse after downed the first time (Thanks for that, btw...). The Nurse dropped him, and we were able to heal him up. The Nurse could also hook him and we could rescue him from the Hook.

    Was a little bit strange.

  • Yup. Same thing happened to me. I hope our points arent effected.