Xbox Achievements ?
Was this an oversight ? There’s no new achievements for this new chapter ? On Xbox anyway ? Is there any point even trying to work towards these adepts ?
Was this an oversight ? There’s no new achievements for this new chapter ? On Xbox anyway ? Is there any point even trying to work towards these adepts ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Having the same issue. Hopefully we get them in the next few days.
Same issue here, no achievements showing at all
This usually happens to me when a new chapter drops. You can still unlock the achievements, but for some reason they won’t show up in the list for some hours.
Bump, i also got this problem :( But trophies on PS and achievs on steam already work, common!
Another chapter, another massive L for Xbox users 🙄
the achievements still aren’t working, no acknowledgment from bhvr on this
They aren’t unlocking at all
I see the achievements now. Glad we have them, even if it took a day.
I'm lucky that I got the adept despite the entire team playing for basement lmao. I was nervous not seeing the achievement pop up, because I ain't trying that again