Endgame Disconnect

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: i got a match that got disconnected after a few seconds when the last survivor died on the hook on rpd a brief delay before i get kicked to the end game screen where it says dedicated server not responding

PLATFORM: Steam PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: after the last survivor on RPD died

VIDEO:

There was an error displaying this embed. Dead By Daylight 11-28-2024 11-44-48-569 - Trim.zip
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I also got the same problem at RPD just today, when a Sable jumped into a Hatch, my game everything in the game froze but me and then it disconnected me from the game.

    I got some RPD Offerings, I want to see if I can make this happen on purpose.

  • @Emeal said:

    I also got the same problem at RPD just today, when a Sable jumped into a Hatch, my game everything in the game froze but me and then it disconnected me from the game.

    I got some RPD Offerings, I want to see if I can make this happen on purpose.

    I was unable to replicate the issue, however its curious that my problem ALSO was in RPD and that the game is running normally right after the disconnect. I can assume that the client does not know when the game ends unless the Server tells them and if that message is lost, the client is unable to end it.

    But Ill continue.