The Houndmaster has a few cooldown issues
As of right now, BHVR has managed to fix the Search cooldown, which is great!
However, there are a few issues with other aspect of the cooldowns, which I'm gonna list here.
- You sometimes need to backstep when Snug is coming back to you for the game to realize to start the cooldown period.
This is most likely a bug, although very annoying one indeed.
- Reduce the Houndmaster's chase cooldown, or just remove cooldowns altogether.
I think her ability is alright, but if you miss, you can aswell end the chase there if a Survivor is just holding W it's really difficult to catch up, Snug also needs to come back to you which takes some time, from a second to several long seconds before he comes around and gets to you.
I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to just remove both cooldowns (from search and from chase), since she already has a build in cooldown due to Snug's travel time back to you.
Comments