So... Legion has been a bit fun to use today

Thought i was missing something. But today i found out what it was!
2 3ks and a 2 DC 2 hatch escape matches!

I was wanting to play him to see how many dcs i can get. Yep. I know. Im horrible. But i just wanted to see how many people detest legion on PS4. And irronically out of my first few matches. Not many yet. Shout out to the people who stayed in my matches, it was fun!

But legit. Why hate a killer to the point you dc on first hit? I know no counter play and all but imo, even ic im camped tunneled and forced into a corner by a Legion or any other killer, id rather have the bp then Quit

Edit
To clarify

. I will not use Legion a lot anyways. Even though i wasted about a good million bp on him until he is made better on a balenced level.i did have fun, but i just dont like kills handed to me, or DCs

Comments

  • Exactly, even though I know I'm screwed I stay for those precious BP. With Legion I know I'm getting a long chase and those chase points add up, if you DC you lose all your hard work and miss out like an entitled dumbass who doesn't care about anyone but yourself.

  • It got boring to play against Legion. And now that he they stop their frenzy without losing the skill bar, even more.
  • Gorgonia said:
    It got boring to play against Legion. And now that he they stop their frenzy without losing the skill bar, even more.
    But i know you wouldn't dc and screw your team because hes boring right?
  • @Dokta_Carter said:
    Gorgonia said:

    It got boring to play against Legion. And now that he they stop their frenzy without losing the skill bar, even more.

    But i know you wouldn't dc and screw your team because hes boring right?

    Legion is probably the only killer I would DC against, no second thought.

    Rather get tunneled by a Freddy or face camped by a LF, I'll end up staying for those.

    Not sure why, but I like nothing about Legion.

  • Gorgonia said:
    It got boring to play against Legion. And now that he they stop their frenzy without losing the skill bar, even more.
    But i know you wouldn't dc and screw your team because hes boring right?
    I haven’t ever DCd unless there is mega lag, but facing a killer that you can’t counter, and now even less, I find it boring.
  • @Dokta_Carter said:
    Gorgonia said:

    It got boring to play against Legion. And now that he they stop their frenzy without losing the skill bar, even more.

    But i know you wouldn't dc and screw your team because hes boring right?

    Legion is probably the only killer I would DC against, no second thought.

    Rather get tunneled by a Freddy or face camped by a LF, I'll end up staying for those.

    Not sure why, but I like nothing about Legion.

    eh. To each their own. Im not gonna play them a whole lot simply because i dislike how they made them.  They can ether get downs easy or none at all depending on the team