Bring back old Distortion!
I feel like new Distortion is fun, but it took away all and any counterplay to killer vision builds. I just had a match verses a Huntress and even with Distortion, my team and I were absolutely annihilated. She made sure to not get into a chase, so we could never get stacks, she always knew our location, and she's a good shot, which I can completely appreciate, and not the issue. With that being said, I feel like the current Distortion could be a different perk all together, but old Distortion needs to come back in order for games like that to have any survivability.
Comments
Distortion should stay dead. One survivor perk should have never been able to counter 4 killer perks at once. That perk was way overtuned and didn’t need the buff it got after it was nerfed.
I feel like there should be more perks that mess with aura reading, but I don't think old Distortion needs to come back.