Surge and Send Away quickly in 2V8

Have had a hard few days with my buddy in 2v8 as killer. Now he has less than 50 hours on DBD and I am not expert but we are lucky to come out getting two kills. The only time we do well feels like when players are lost and don't know what they are doing, not that we are getting any better.

The big problem seems to be that we spend all our time just going from gen to gen. We cant give chase or walk away from gens or we end up losing one quickly. ( I know its a killers job to keep you from doing gens but I dont even feel like I'm "hunting" just being looped or dragged away. Again, killers need to feel like "killers")

I suggest one of the perks for killer or an all new perk that when you get a down, all gens 32 meters around your killer buddy pop and start going down. Maybe even an aura read on all those gens that popped of anyone around them. I also suggest that at ANYTIME you are around your killer buddy you no longer need to pick someone up to send them, you get the kick animation like the first time 2V8 came out so you and your buddy can stay on the hunt.

All the recent Castlevania stuff pulled me back in to the game and got me playing again. The crazy running around and slashing the first time 2v8 happened got my friend to play and was very fun. Just remember, don't OVER "even" the game behavior. Sometimes its fun to just hack and slash with your buddy. We all know survivors need to win to but its alright to make it hard on them! Noobish Killers need love too!

Comments