looking for friends
hi! F18.. im recently new to the game and i’m getting bored of playing with randoms just someone fun to play with and show me good tips would be amazing
hi! F18.. im recently new to the game and i’m getting bored of playing with randoms just someone fun to play with and show me good tips would be amazing
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could use friends to play with.
I play on PS5. So if you're adding from a different platform, it's
Matty0289 is PSN and #e366
hi im m18 psn is quantu_klimax and #c8e2
Hey, welcome to the game! I actually have fun helping new players, so if you want to group up you can add me Madhatter#36b1. I'm on PC, if that matters. That goes for anyone else just looking for someone to play with.