being able to queue as (but not play) any killer in 2v8, and notifications broke after.
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I was able to pick any killer in 2v8 regardless of if they were added in the mode, but got disconnected and replaced with a regular 2v8 bot when loading. Afterwards my notifications got bugged and stopped showing up. I tried to replicate the bug after restarting the game but none of what I tried worked, so I don't know for sure what caused this.
PLATFORM: PS5
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
1: block and unfriend person
2: unblock and refriend
3: get invited and join lobby (not through invite)
4: be able to select any killer
5: get disconnected and replaced with a random 2v8 killer bot when game starts
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments
You mean good guy turned into bot Wraith right after you being disconnected?