Mini Bond
So I had this idea that all Survivors could have a mini Bond as Basekit. It would only be 8 meters though. Maybe to help bring SWF and Solo a little closer together.
So I had this idea that all Survivors could have a mini Bond as Basekit. It would only be 8 meters though. Maybe to help bring SWF and Solo a little closer together.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No thanks I already dislike the normal bond because in solo q people always deliberately sandbag because they dont want to be chased or worse when you just got off the hook and trying to heal and they deliberately run the killer to you.
Yeah that would be one of the downsides unfortunately. But you would also see the survivor.coming to you when the Killer is chasing them. Maybe it would deactivate while being chased.