Nemesis Mr X from Resident Evil 2 skin request
As the title… wouldn't having Mr X's skin from RE2 for the Nemesis be cool? It would be even better if the terror radius were the Mr X soundtrack. How hard would it be to get this in the game? :)
As the title… wouldn't having Mr X's skin from RE2 for the Nemesis be cool? It would be even better if the terror radius were the Mr X soundtrack. How hard would it be to get this in the game? :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately we probably won't get a skin for Mr X as requests have been coming in since Nemesis' release. Also I feel Mr X would work better as his own character than a skin. Also if I'm not incorrect Mr X was supposed to be the killer but we ended up with Nemesis.
As an occasional Nemesis enjoyer I full-throatedly support a Mr. X Legendary/Visceral skin for the Nemesis. Please. I wanna look dapper when I punch you.
I just want to play on RPD and be in constant fear of Mr X thumping around the lobby.
yes please! That would be awesome!