What is this orange illuminating circle under me?
Title...
It appeared under me when I got on this generator in 2v8. I've never seen it before.
And just now again as I was escaping...
Title...
It appeared under me when I got on this generator in 2v8. I've never seen it before.
And just now again as I was escaping...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No idea… You've got a red icon at the left side of the screen (above the 'Exhausted' one) but I have read anything about this stuff…
Maybe is your Aura revealed to killers by some actions ? Or maybe your Special Ability is ready for use ?
This stuff occurs on the 2vs8 mode only, so whatever…
It's the Mark from the Enforcer class
Thank you, Mandy! You're always so helpful 🤗
<3