Deep wound changes

Soon will be update of deep wound, how do you think this will be change?

Comments

  • They going to nerf it somehow, thats the current tendency.

  • I'm hoping it's just adjusting/changing the screen filter and that's it.

    I feel like if they were going to make a more substantial change to deep wound they would need to do it while keeping killers like Legion in mind but no one was on that roadmap except the Freddy rework.

  • I'd like it to be a little more unique. Currently it's a bit like Mangled in that it takes a bit longer to heal, although it's a different type of mechanic.

    I'm not sure what would work, that still fits in with the effect. A not-so-great rework may be increased volume with grunts of pain and breathing, to reflect the severity of the wound. That would be a status effect which at least gives it some uniqueness? Not overly strong, but would stop the eternal mending mechanic of Legion!

    I just don't see it as unique enough in its current state.

  • I didn’t even realize they didn’t like how it currently works. No idea if this is supposed to be a buff or a nerf. Never heard them saying anything about it being too good/bad or what. This will affect killers like Legion a lot depending what it is.

    I always wanted it to have a Defeaned status on it so that people wouldn’t mend until they knew they were safe since this adds a mind game of if the killer is doubling back.