Sprint burst sometimes doesn't trigger, 99% exhaustion desync
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
- Shortly after the exhaustion meter runs out, sometimes the game will still think you're exhausted and won't trigger Sprint Burst.
- It is a bug happening commonly in 2vs8, about 1 time out of 5, actually impacting the balance of the game. (makes 99'ing Sprint burst not viable for me as can be seen in the clip below)
PLATFORM:
- PC
- I have a very good internet connection (<20 ms)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- Play 2vs8, escapist class.
- Trigger sprint burst once to get exhausted.
- Wait until the meter recovers to 100%.
- Sprint again immediately when the exhaustion meter runs out.
- About 1 time out 5, Sprint Burst won't trigger, even though the UI shows you're no longer exhausted.
- If I wait for longer after the exhaustion meter runs out (about 0.5 sec) then the issue does not occur, which makes me think it's related to latency (client thinks I'm not exhausted but server disagrees).
VIDEO:
- https://mega.nz/file/fZZTnCyD#e6eWWSQqFVCMMDfA_kFRKOTUURtxjjxS-WRT6CrACxM
- In this video around 0:06 you can see Sprint Burst doesn't trigger even though I'm running and not exhausted.
- I can provide many clips like this including even a video of me running for several minutes while not exhausted (which shouldn't theoretically be possible)
PLAYER LOGS:
- I forgot to save them, but probably not relevant.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments