Hey! Wanna some conversation about "Survivors are UP" "Survivor are OP?"
https://strawpoll.com/rhwxzc8r
and share your opinion here.
I choosed Increase Time and Nerf time in coop because I think cooperative repairing now is OP (and buffed in 2.5.0) and gen can be repaired in to short time. Share you opinion I will happely read and answer ![]()
Comments
De devs just don't know how to balance gens. To bad, to OP. Becuse iT is pretty diffecult to balance evrything. But thats just my opinion
What killers shouldn't want is one survivor on 4 different generators. This means that while one person is chased the other 3 generators are being repaired. Hence: "GeN rUsH".
@Peasant 3 surv on one gen is +/- still OP like one per one for me. But I agree with gen rush = all surv one per one
If repairing a gen would be more interactive and objectives driven the game would be more fun for both sides.
Artificial blown up games are no fun.
It would be also cool if the killer would get more tools to pressure the survivors in a fun and engaging way. Devour Hope forces the survivors to look for the totem and I know a lot of survivors who would love to have a bit more of this nice horroresque pressure inside the game. Me included.
There should be more of a downside to do it alone as genrushing typically comes from everyone being on different generators. If you apply pressure to a generator and there was three people there, that's three people off a gen and not doing anything. I'm not sure what to do to make it an improved experience, but I'd honestly be up for changing how gens are done so that they're more complex and it's more beneficial to not to do it alone for instance.