Moving the cage in 2v8

It’s happening that when you’re caged, you aren’t around anyone and it’s not moving spots fast at all.


I got my first hook and everyone was so far away and it me never moved me. I went into struggle and nearly died.

Give the caged person an option to move cage to another place in map to avoid this from happening?

It’s really unfair.

Comments

  • @MissClove said:

    It’s happening that when you’re caged, you aren’t around anyone and it’s not moving spots fast at all.


    I got my first hook and everyone was so far away and it me never moved me. I went into struggle and nearly died.

    Give the caged person an option to move cage to another place in map to avoid this from happening?

    It’s really unfair.

    If you think thats unfair you would of hate to see the previous version 2v8, where u could spawn next to the killers and repeatedly be teleported across map til death 💀

  • @trapners said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/433037/moving-the-cage-in-2v8

    If you think thats unfair you would of hate to see the previous version 2v8, where u could spawn next to the killers and repeatedly be teleported across map til death 💀

    Be I played it before and didn’t have a problem. It’s still death either way. And not still spawns around killers. -shrugs