Should I get the DnD edition or gold edition?
I'm stuck on which one to get, cause there will most likely be a Black Friday sale soon. Gold or DnD? I am also playing on PS4 if that helps
I'm stuck on which one to get, cause there will most likely be a Black Friday sale soon. Gold or DnD? I am also playing on PS4 if that helps
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only reason I don't like recommending the Gold Edition is that they're all original characters, something you can unlock yourself through playing the game.
You do have to play a good amount of time before you have what you need to unlock that many people so it depends on how patient you are willing to be. The DnD chapter is one you'd have to pay for with real money (Branded DLC you have to pay actual money for, only original characters are unlockable for "free").
thanks! I'll get the DnD version