Reduce the amount of survivors on a gen?
should gens only have room for 1 or 2 survivors at the most?
Say two? Has that been suggested before?
No 3 or 4 sides to a gen.
Say two? Has that been suggested before?
No 3 or 4 sides to a gen.
Comments
This seems to fit here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/ait1nv/new_fastest_generator_repair_possible_as_of_patch/
why exactly do you not run the perk discordance then?
I'd like more 1/2 person gens to spawn but Considering that the Gens on haddonfield that usually have a 1 person gen in a house is after the patch now most the time a 3 gen on the roof I doubt that'll happen.
It's good as it is.
Tbh game needs a secondary objective, doing gens is boring as hell.
I think co-op between survivors has been nerfed and discouraged above and beyond the call of duty. Enough is enough. There is no need to nerf it further.
Devs are doing this the wrong way. I certainly would rather they reversed all the nerfs to co-op play (and rework Discordance) and just flat out mulitpily the amount of charges needed to fix generators by a factor of 4. Seriously. I'd take that over all the nerfs that limit gameplay and tactics and force certain playstyles,
They are pushing way too hard to make the game solo lone wolf looper survivors and nothing else.
With base survivors it's arguably slower when they gang up on a gen because they get less skill checks.
Most gen rushes have the survivors spread out, and the gens go off rapid fire.
One question, did they change the hatch? Playing killer, 2 gens and 2 survivors remaining and suddenly one escapes?????
Which is why they need to actually encourage grouping up, not going solo. I don't understand why BHVR is feeding the problem, not solving it.
Lol you ok? xD
Gen rush is done with people spread out.
When survivors group to do gens, they have an efficiency penalty, not to mention they need to waste time walking around to find someone to do gens with, then waste more time walking to the next gen.