I believe Dead By Daylight should incorporate High Dynamic Range for compatible displays. As consumers, we have experienced great HDR implementation in other games like Resident Evil, Dying Light, PlayStation Studio games, Microsoft games, and Silent Hill 2 as well. The year 2025 is approaching, and we would love to see how Behaviour Interactive handles a boost in luminance and contrast details in lifelike levels turned up to 10. I have attached these images as an example of visual fidelity.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe Dead By Daylight should incorporate High Dynamic Range for compatible displays. As consumers, we have experienced great HDR implementation in other games like Resident Evil, Dying Light, PlayStation Studio games, Microsoft games, and Silent Hill 2 as well. The year 2025 is approaching, and we would love to see how Behaviour Interactive handles a boost in luminance and contrast details in lifelike levels turned up to 10. I have attached these images as an example of visual fidelity.
HDR in video games first appeared back in 2016, almost ten years ago.