2v8 Cage Aura Reveal

Are survivors in cages ever revealed to killers? I had two killers working in tandem (Hillbilly and Huntress) and 2 non-caged survivors. To keep the hatches from appearing, Hillbilly would run to my cage every time it regenerated. This happened at least 4 times no matter where I spawned it only took him seconds to reach me, allowing the Huntress to search the map and find the other two survivors. Were the killers cheating?

Comments

  • @ownoka said:

    Are survivors in cages ever revealed to killers? I had two killers working in tandem (Hillbilly and Huntress) and 2 non-caged survivors. To keep the hatches from appearing, Hillbilly would run to my cage every time it regenerated. This happened at least 4 times no matter where I spawned it only took him seconds to reach me, allowing the Huntress to search the map and find the other two survivors. Were the killers cheating?

    No.