Blight shouldn't be in 2v8
Please don't ever bring him back to 2v8 . This mode is supposed to be the fun mode and he is not fun to go against ever.
Please don't ever bring him back to 2v8 . This mode is supposed to be the fun mode and he is not fun to go against ever.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I oddly don't mind him as much as Wraith in 2v8, it's Wraith I find incredulously boring.
Why is blight getting hate over billy the instadown killer with effectively 0 cooldown while having the best point A to B mobility
I agree. Hillbilly is a lot worse to face than blight.