Thanks for the update, that's good to know! I've watched a couple twitch replays and I've seen myself sandbag my Slingers more than I'd care to admit
@CountOfTheFog said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DSF14JYE9A8L/screenshot-20241114-143516-chrome.jpg
@CountOfTheFog said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DSF14JYE9A8L/screenshot-20241114-143516-chrome.jpg
thank you for the update
I'm pleasantly surprised they were able to fix this without a patch
Can we also get a fix for Wraith?
His uncloaking is really wonky atm.
Thank you as always for letting us know.
Have a big 👉🐽
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks for the update, that's good to know! I've watched a couple twitch replays and I've seen myself sandbag my Slingers more than I'd care to admit
thank you for the update
I'm pleasantly surprised they were able to fix this without a patch
Can we also get a fix for Wraith?
His uncloaking is really wonky atm.
Thank you as always for letting us know.
Have a big 👉🐽