2v8 deathslinger bug
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: If death slinger has someone speared, and the killer downs a survivor who is not the speared survivor. The chain immediately breaks and lets the survivor free.
PLATFORM: PC/Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I shoot a survivor as death slinger and begin to real them in. Meanwhile my team m ate in another location downs a survivor. Causing my chian to break regardless of process and lets survivor free.
VIDEO: N/A
PLAYER LOGS:
- IDK what this even is. It was me and my friend in a lobby together
Tagged:
Duplicate
Comments
I was also experiencing the issue and wanted to go on the forums to see how I could avoid the bug. Thank you
Can confirm, and here are two videos showing it:
https://steamusercontent-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/37812035158980185/5AEDD9B5806B62CD1E1EFF83E5CE6CB818CC4E46/
https://steamusercontent-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/37812035158984330/5BE01EF9DFCA3FEB3FEA0354569846AC2DBF1C0F/
This is an incredibly frustrating bug, and it makes Deathslinger completely unplayable.
They don't even need to down someone, just have to hit another survivor.