Flashbangs and lockers

yall changed it you cant save out of lockers, right? survivors can do that exact thing, but with flashbangs. this is a huge oversight. While at it please make it so survivors cannot clip into your body while using the item.

Comments

  • @Ahurbud said:

    yall changed it you cant save out of lockers, right? survivors can do that exact thing, but with flashbangs. this is a huge oversight. While at it please make it so survivors cannot clip into your body while using the item.

    Both is there for months at this point, I even think flashbangs always worked for locker saves since the system exists. I don't see a lot of locker saves but impossible saves basically every time I play at least one match, it's super annoying especially if they spam flashbangs maybe even with an eyrie offering xD

  • Yeah, and also, you can still get those blinds with flashlights if the killer grabs the survivor while the surv is on the enter/exit animation, which, although avoidable, it still makes it hard to pick up once they are on the ground and someone is near ready to blind.