Crashes
Anyone else's game been freezing and then crashing recently?
I got the exact same scenario all week of randomly freezing and crashing
Wasn't sure if this is a known issue or not
Anyone else's game been freezing and then crashing recently?
I got the exact same scenario all week of randomly freezing and crashing
Wasn't sure if this is a known issue or not
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah and it sucks
For some reason my game crashes 90 % of the time when playing against Blight. Not sure why, I have no problems against any Killer but Blight for some reason crashes my game.
And no.. this isn't a "I don't wanna play against Blight" excuse, my game does in fact crash vs/ or as Blight.