Why aren't you excited for the new killer?
She is soon getting a skin that changes Snug. Do you have any idea what this means? There is a high chance we could have different animals as followers. The choices are almost limitless!
Imagine this, what if we get a Zookeeper skin that gives us a Royal Bengal Tiger? A Nordic skin with a polar bear? Or a prehistoric skin with a dinosaur as a pet? A wild legendary skin that gives us a brown bear?
A futuristic skin with a robotic animal. A dark thief skin with a black panther. A hunter skin with a hungry wolf. A zombie skin for Halloween with a zombie animal.
And so much more.
I'm excited for the future.
Comments
If Victor doesn't now get a little hat, I will burn everything to the ground
she just feels really uninteresting imo
I dont like dogs
There are lots of things I do like:
I have a few small reservations though:
the dog on ptb was legitimately triggeringmy fight or flight instincts
I hope they fix that noise pollution because I want to try her