DBD Board Game Is HEAVY Survivor Sided!ðŸ˜
Me and my friends finally bought the game after it came back in stock and played it today! It was a 4 man out every single time! 3 injuries and one hook was the most we got as killer. It’s essentially impossible to win as killer lol. We had to create our own rules for killers to remotely stand a chance. Doctor doesn’t have any perks that make skill checks harder either lmao!
I just wanted to let people know that know if they plan on buying it to make sure they take into consideration making some special rules for killers because it’s very tough! Overall fun for survivors but miserable for killers without special concessions!
Comments
I've had trouble admittedly as Killer, but I have gotten better each time I've played a particular killer.... So I'm not quite sure if the game is truly survivor sided, or if it's just easier to pick up for survivor and harder for the killer to find the right strategy...
I nearly won my third Trapper game, except I legitimately rolled a failure on 3 separate 1 square hook checks in a row and it cost me the game... xD
However aside from that, one of the best things about tabletop gaming is you can actually house rule, unlike a video game, you are in conrtol of the game. If you want some example house rules to make killer easier: -
Have fun!
>However aside from that, one of the best things about tabletop gaming is you can actually house rule, unlike a video game, you are in conrtol of the game. If you want some example house rules to make killer easier: -
One of the reasons it's so fun to play customs.
Yes! I just wanted to let people know it seems impossible to win without giving special new rules for the killer before they bought it. We even had rules to where you had to leave gens after each time you put progress on them and come back to them later and still couldn’t get any killers to win.
Our rules next time:
I think killer might be able to win at that point. I’m not sure honestly but we will have to see.