How to deal with P3 Claudettes

Comments

  • @Luc_ius said:
    :D

    actually accurate

  • This content has been removed.
  • Dodging the lobby during prime time and force them to wait 2 more minutes is also an option, especially if they are holding a flashlight!

    2 minutes? More like 10..maybe 15. Survivor waiting times blow.
  • What exactly are you killing? I still don't see anything.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @LegitAdventurer said:
    2 minutes? More like 10..maybe 15. Survivor waiting times blow.

    I play on PS4 longest I usually have to wait is 2m. tops during the prime time hours.

    I find that extremely hard to believe lol. I also play on ps4 and have honestly stopped playing this game as often because of the wait times. The only time I wait 2 minutes is when I play in the morning, which rarely happens. My work schedule forces me to play at night more often than not. And by about 930-10 o clock pm EST it takes generally about 5 minutes at an absolute minimum wait time. Usually closer to 10 minutes just to get dodged because I wear zebra pants that are free pants that come with starter Nea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • @LegitAdventurer said:
    TRGraybles said:

    @LegitAdventurer said:

    2 minutes? More like 10..maybe 15. Survivor waiting times blow.

    I play on PS4 longest I usually have to wait is 2m. tops during the prime time hours.

    I find that extremely hard to believe lol. I also play on ps4 and have honestly stopped playing this game as often because of the wait times. The only time I wait 2 minutes is when I play in the morning, which rarely happens. My work schedule forces me to play at night more often than not. And by about 930-10 o clock pm EST it takes generally about 5 minutes at an absolute minimum wait time. Usually closer to 10 minutes just to get dodged because I wear zebra pants that are free pants that come with starter Nea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    It usually depends on when I play. At night I can easily find lobbies up until the dead hours between 1-6 AM. I feel like I get dodged because you can tell what trophies the players have and I have gotten the platinum for DBD. Not that it means much, I still die as much as the typical player does.

  • I keep clicking on this post because it makes me laugh lol. I love this post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • @MegMain98 said:

    @LegitAdventurer said:
    TRGraybles said:

    @LegitAdventurer said:

    2 minutes? More like 10..maybe 15. Survivor waiting times blow.

    I play on PS4 longest I usually have to wait is 2m. tops during the prime time hours.

    I find that extremely hard to believe lol. I also play on ps4 and have honestly stopped playing this game as often because of the wait times. The only time I wait 2 minutes is when I play in the morning, which rarely happens. My work schedule forces me to play at night more often than not. And by about 930-10 o clock pm EST it takes generally about 5 minutes at an absolute minimum wait time. Usually closer to 10 minutes just to get dodged because I wear zebra pants that are free pants that come with starter Nea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    It usually depends on when I play. At night I can easily find lobbies up until the dead hours between 1-6 AM. I feel like I get dodged because you can tell what trophies the players have and I have gotten the platinum for DBD. Not that it means much, I still die as much as the typical player does.

    When I am waiting too long in the survivor lobby, I switch to killer and find lobby immediately.