STOP UNHOOKING SURVIVORS WHO WANT TO LEAVE THE GAME!
In-depth detail explanation below.
So sick of this, I'm sick of having to deal with a penalty all because either my teammates don't do anything all game so the killer just always targets me for actually trying to do gens because no one else is working on one or the killer just somehow acts like I'm obsession(when I'm clearly not & rarely ever am) and want to tunnel me all game and the only reason why it's all game because I'm trying to go on a hook take myself out the game(die on the hook) because I'm not having fun so why be forced to play a game that I'm not having fun in which is also why I've been uninstalled this game and just recently got back into it so to continue I'm still in the game because of survivors keep on unhooking me when I'm clearly trying to get out of the game, I hate doing all that in a game like I'm the type of person that plays the game the way is meant to be played because if a game is fun you can just play it the way it's meant to be played So I'm not trying to do anything other than play the game the way it is meant to be played, that said the game forces you to try to get yourself killed and then put on a hook to #########, now a lot of killers see you once right into them and don't kill you and keep you in the game, even nodding their heads back and forth saying no, this has to be the most stupidest game mechanic I ever seen like this game isn't even ranked, it doesn't even have a rank mode yet we're forced a penalty no matter the circumstances?
Literally had a game yesterday where my whole team and I was being slugged to death, we were up against the alien from the alien movie series, one survivor already quit out the game within the first 60 seconds I don't know what happened but judging how I ended up getting slugged to death, it was probably some BS that made them leave. I was on a hook several times but had gotten saved by people clearly looking at me trying to kill myself like I don't understand the game, I don't understand the studio behind the game and I don't understand these goofy teammates that try to force you to play something you don't want to play, If you're playing basketball and you're wide open and nobody's passing you the ball would you keep standing there wide open or go do something else? Even if you're going to still play basketball at that point You're not going to play with those people so you would be leaving that game if you had any sense right? So what sense does it make to play video games that you're not having fun but to still force people to play those games that they're not having fun? Sorriest game mechanic ever, tou block people, you report people, nothing changes anything. They have got to be the worst dev studio on the planet and that saying something with companies lik Activision with call of duty out there or Ubisoft with XDefiant, that game has delayed for like a year to fix netcode, had a beta with nothing was fixed, season 1 came around the game was horrible was even worse than the beta, 2 and a half seasons in and a half seasons in and the netcode even worse then it was in season 1 and the game is now sluggish and it's a fast paced PvP so that makes it extremely frustrating as well as extremely horrible but guess what? Still more fun then this goofy bs, You're having a problem with the game, whether it's people using a overpowered gun or overpowered team whatever you can leave out the game no question no penalty.
I just don't understand people these days. People want easy wins yet the best way to win is to just divide and conquer and gen rush, played against a OP killer and gen rushed tf outta him yesterday(the one team that did gens) like if it doesn't work and you keep doing it over and over again that is just insanity, like you're not going to escape allowing only one person to do gens which mean only one gen is getting worked on so the killer follows the one gen that they hear, resulting in the only one doing gens getting taken out quickly, If you go to the game store to see the reviews on this game, it's always negative stuff about this game, so much camping and tunneling. Funny thing is I'm rarely ever the obsession but basically every game the way how I'm tunneled as well as can't you would think I'm the obsession.
As far as The game that I mentioned previously where I was getting slugged to death I had a full bar I wasn't going to wait that, then the teammates went out of their way to constantly keep unhooking me when the killer tried to kill me before then the killer just started slugging everybody and not hanging anybody on hooks. I had the most patience I ever had I waited about 10 minutes after I got unhooked and finally gave up and said F this I'm out.
First game on today, moments ago which triggered this post, me and three people work on a gen, I see the glow of Michael watching them from around the corner so I take off running, Dwight is the one that Michael sees so he goes after him, I'm running away from the scene, I already been running away from the scene technically so I have some distance but yet I keep hearing his music so next thing I know I see the glow and he's behind me So he gives up the white who is the obsession to come after me for what? When I already distance myself from that whole entire thing so he went out of his way to get me, why? When he had everybody buy the gen that he could have easily slugged because he got to tier 3, He could have potentially had two or three hooks right there but when are his way to get me? I just don't get it when I finally get games when people do gens the killer just singles me out even early in game so it's impossible for me to have done anything other than a one thing that pretty much my other teammates are doing so why am I getting tunnelled. I play all types of survivors from Thalita to Meg, Kate, Yui, Mikayla and Zarina So it's not like I played one person, I do know that killers always go after Megs or Dwight's but that's not even the case in my games, I chalked it up to just being unlucky to be honest. I never have luck when it comes to PvPs whether it's teammates or killers. Even my apex days I will always have the worst teammates that didn't want to listen to anything I say even after giving them everything they wanted as well as saving them numerous times and being the kill leader.
Another thing I'm sick of is all PVPs being the same type of boring/toxic/fustrating, I play XDefiant a fast paced PvP, everybody uses the same OP bs, same thing here, every killer runs the same perks, exposed, the gen locking perk, some stealth killer and either some killer that can one shot you, or long distance attacks, there's no cool downs or anything yet sprint burst is for a measly 3 seconds in a game where the killer walks faster than you run as well as crows give away your every move every 2 seconds, You're a scratch marks are shown, you leave blood trails, you make a bunch of noise, like how many crutches do killers need have stealth as well as the same hex totems. You get exhausted for 60 seconds with Sprint burst only lasts for 3 seconds like what, then you got other perks that are very good so they get to be used only one time per trial meanwhile Killers can spam the hell out of all these OP things, even the perk that locks the exit gate for a whole 3 minutes or gens, like that's the one thing we have to come back these killers like this dev team can't make a balanced game if it fell into their laps and gave them credit for it. Had a whole 5-minute penalty I had to wait then a 15 minute penalty all because Michael wants to tunnel me when I'm not even obsession smfh.
Last but not least three things that will change this game drastically is to 1 add game chat, 2 take away penalties, just add bots, If they want penalties have it in ranked mode. Actually give penalties to people that can't and things like that like they can tell if a killer is literally in front of a hook because after all you get a meter for it now well there should be a thing where if a killer stands in front of someone for more than five or so seconds they should automatically get a penalty otherwise the exhausted status when you unhook someone should get buffed, I hate leaving people on the hook all because of a killer who's face camping when that survivor actually was vital to our escape. Instead of face camping why not just go to one of the exit gates and try to take down another survivor, The way this game is it kind of makes the killer camp when they're about to lose So if you're the last person that goes down when the exit gates get open yeah good luck to you. I'm really hoping someone takes this formula but make it 10 times better with game chat as well as no penalties like I would take the BS in this game if I can just leave out from any game I might having fun like who has time to waste on the video game that not having fun, not only that people have real lives so they have to leave So giving people penalties is ridiculous
Comments
First, holy #########, what an absolute wall of text.
Second, lol no, I will unhook, and I will see if you run straight to Killer afterwards, then report you if you do for working with the Killer.
You're the kind of person that ruins the game for everybody else, and you deserve every bit of frustration being alive a few minutes more in the match can bring you.
The title felt like he'd be one of those people, so that makes a lot of sense.
Activates Reassurance on your first hookstate
Activates Reassurance on your second hookstate
Frees you from hook with Shoulder The Burden
Activates Reassurance on your second second-stage hookstate
Frees you from hook
No.
If you don't give me a bot, I will make it as hard as posible for you to leave the match through any means that arent a DC
You're not including the part where me the killer gets them 95% bleedout then hooks 2nd 😀
I will keep unhooking self killing teammates, if you want to leave the game I am afraid you'll have to disconnect and take the penalty.