Why does the Dracula narration have to have that 1931 Dracula voice?
you know the one.
Also I find it interesting that the story mentions that Sypha enter the room with Trevor and Alucard but she’s not animated in the cutscene
you know the one.
Also I find it interesting that the story mentions that Sypha enter the room with Trevor and Alucard but she’s not animated in the cutscene
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It also mentions Grant Danasty was there but it doesn't include him in the animation either.
I actually dont know the one lol i hope that means theu will eventually add more castlevania legendaries
If they add Sypha, our SWF trio will be complete.
Yes, we're currently watching the Castlevania series and we love it. Actually.. for me it's the second time. And I love my boy Alucard.
true he should be there too
the one where Ws come out sounding like Vs