Which Original Survivor should I pick up next?

It seems I'm down to just 4 of the Original (non-licensed) survivors that I haven't gotten yet, and since the current Shrine of Secrets is stuff I already have, I figure I should use my Shards to pick one of them up while I'm on sale. Which one would you guys recommend next, either perk-wise, or if you just like the character?

Comments

  • Renato for his perks

  • It depends on your playstyle but Head On can be fun and Poised and Solidarity were both recently buffed, so…

  • She's my personal main.
    She's a strong character, she doesn't back down for a challenge, she's a self made woman, she's charitable - hardworking.

    She looks great and has some adorable cosmetics.

    Solidarity is often overrated, Head On is loads of fun, and Poised is… uhh… well she has 2 alright perks!

  • I found yun jin fun to play as with several nice colorful cosmetics, and i dont recall the name of the perks but the one that gives you gen progress on a great skill check with tokens based on others being hooked, is pretty handy to save for the last generator