Question about "No Witness" tome challenge
It says to hit three survivors while undetectable, I equipped Tinkerer and then hit three people while undetectable but the challenge didn't complete? Am i missing something
It says to hit three survivors while undetectable, I equipped Tinkerer and then hit three people while undetectable but the challenge didn't complete? Am i missing something
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was it a basic attack? It has to be a basic attack.
There's a very easy way to do this with any killer. Hit them in the void.
Dredge is good for this since it has Undetectable during Nightfall.
I've noticed some bugged challenges in the last few months but I'm not sure about this one, I recommend you to hit 3 survivors while undetectable and then completely stop playing the match, the "challenge" probably thinks that you did it wrong if you have more than 3 hits
I was also able to supposedly get this done I used the Lich with undetectable the perk (insidious) and just hid next to a few generators and was able to do a normal stab on people three times in one game and it just didn't give me anything…