Cross progression question.
My Playstation account has all the DLC's, I synced Cross Progression through Behaviour so I can play on Steam. Do I need to buy the base game on Steam? or am I missing something?
My Playstation account has all the DLC's, I synced Cross Progression through Behaviour so I can play on Steam. Do I need to buy the base game on Steam? or am I missing something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes you would need the base game cause you have it not through them. Cross progression only transfer save data not the game it's self.
It still won't sync for me since it says an account with existing information already exists. So I have my playstation synced but not steam because of this error and no one will give me the answer and well the FAQ doesn't say anything.
Thank you.
Yeah you still need to own the game to be able to play the game as cross progression isn't about ownership of the game but rather transfer of content owned.