Anyone else having issues dedicated server not responding today?

I tried playing couple games but was having this issue in all of them. Super annoying when I lost 100K bp and would get gold emblems for haunted tome challenge and there is not much time left for me to finish it. I hope dbd works for me tomorrow.

Comments

  • dbd servers are like that . I will have a non laggy perfect match then the next everyone is 300+ ping and the match is red bar the entire time. Then we all get disconnected

  • @Rick1998 said:

    dbd servers are like that . I will have a non laggy perfect match then the next everyone is 300+ ping and the match is red bar the entire time. Then we all get disconnected

    I came to conclusion today it was both my internet and dbd servers. My mistake using wireless internet.