If you could bring a killer on the survivors side.
Ive seen those killer and survivors swap art fans have been making. I've got a good one.
New Survivors: Frank, Julie, Joey and Suzie.
New Killer: The Legion. Jeff Johansen
Ive seen those killer and survivors swap art fans have been making. I've got a good one.
New Survivors: Frank, Julie, Joey and Suzie.
New Killer: The Legion. Jeff Johansen
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the Trapper tried being a survivor for a while, but he wasn't very good at doing gens.
The Nemesis
The Armoured Titan
Hag, Plague or Twins. For lore-related reasons tbh. A survivor who could turn into a killer would be Sable imo. In a "meddling with darkness goes wrong" kinda way.
Hag.
Bubba would be the best survivor.