Why are the Plague changes pushed back?
I low key was hoping her changes were going to address her puke hit detection cause lately I feel like they have gotten worse then they already were
I low key was hoping her changes were going to address her puke hit detection cause lately I feel like they have gotten worse then they already were
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
likely because Myer's and Freddy got higher priority.
Fair enough but why are Wesker and Chucky there then as well? Plus Plague was supposed to get changes in November while Freddy is getting them in January.
Because outside of that, she is fairly balanced.
Really hope they dont mess with my original main and make it brain dead like these recent "killer updates" that didnt need to happen
usually they dont release updates to fix niche issues that bother the character users.