Makes sense if you only play killer. You have a unique power to play with. Survivor is just vaulting windows and dropping pallets. The role needs stuff to spice things up.
I think id prefer to play that way especially if it were like a ranked mode. I think it would still need perks otheriwise it would get boring, but honestly im bored of double speed blight and rat poison chucky. I want to see some skill not people addons carrying them. On the reverse you dont have to fear 4 toolboxes or flashlights
I think a mode like this would highlight just how flawed base dbd is with its oversights to slugging, hooks and bad map design. The games sell perks to solve gameplay flaws they've relied on for 8 years. Which could be the key to a better and healthier game in the long wrong if they pay attention to it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Aka the boring mode
No perks too?
Makes sense if you only play killer. You have a unique power to play with. Survivor is just vaulting windows and dropping pallets. The role needs stuff to spice things up.
This is basically what lights out mode was
The novelty would wear out really fast. Ultra-vanilla DbD would be interesting for a handful of matches and then most people would be done with it.
I think id prefer to play that way especially if it were like a ranked mode. I think it would still need perks otheriwise it would get boring, but honestly im bored of double speed blight and rat poison chucky. I want to see some skill not people addons carrying them. On the reverse you dont have to fear 4 toolboxes or flashlights
Would be so boring. Just kills off variety while not removing the main balance issue (meta perk stack).
I think a mode like this would highlight just how flawed base dbd is with its oversights to slugging, hooks and bad map design. The games sell perks to solve gameplay flaws they've relied on for 8 years. Which could be the key to a better and healthier game in the long wrong if they pay attention to it.
Nah, would be too boring. I would never play it honestly.
Flashlights are fun and I need fun factors to play the game.
you can still garuntee one out of chests with the perk