explain effects in game
we need to have somewhere in the game where it explains what all the effects do because I myself don't understand half of them and I know new players don't understand what they all do either.
we need to have somewhere in the game where it explains what all the effects do because I myself don't understand half of them and I know new players don't understand what they all do either.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its already in there.
Honestly bHVR should add these to the Loading Screen Rotation.
It's also in the descriptions of every item/perk/add-on, etc. (at least the status relevant to that particular item).
Example: Third Seal causes blindness. The bottom of the description reads, "Blindness prevents Survivors from seeing auras."