Slug Race - make it a feature :>
No, for real, why shouldn't we make Slug Races at the exit gate into a full on feature? I don't know, if a slugged survivor arrives at the Exit gate, they can interact with it and get "ready". Once all survivors either crossed the line running or entered ready state, the EGC stops and the killer can then "Start" the race by swinging once inside the exit gate area. The survivors get skill checks while crawling, increasing their speed for 0.5s, while failed checks slow them down.
The first survivor who crosses the line earns the "win a slug race" achievment and all perticipants get a BP bonus, killer included. The killer gets one chance to mori the last slug, as the exit gates block for them for 10s or show mercy let them crawl out.
Alternatively the killer can find a new "Red Light, Green Light" doll as an offering, which modifies the slug race and everyone moving when the killer is turned gets moved back 1m, with a small cooldown, so that a mean spirited killer couldn't keep the game hostage by constantly looking.
Comments
I love red light, green light! And as Pig I start all my races with a roar!
It's better as a cute community culture thing.
I understand your reasoning, and I completely appreciate the slug races we have now, but I sometimes wish that we somehow could have a real slugrace, ie were the winner isn't just the one who started crawling the first … but I now see what you might mean, I am already turning something cute competitive … dayum!
Well, in the end my idea would interrupt normal gameplay minimaly and allow a bit more interaction between killers and survivors at the end of the game:
I think this is still within the spirit of the cultural thing, while also were kinda cute if BHVR acknowledged the timehoned tradition of the slug-race.
BTW, we never saw actual statistics about slug-races, did we?