Spies From The Shadows - Is it good?
SFTS Buff
I haven't got enough time update my console but I heard spies is really good now. As a killer main, I'm very excited to hear this because this perk was one of my favorites and to see it getting a buff filled me with joy.So, is the buff good enough to make SFTS an option for tracking survivors? Does Whispers and Nurse's Calling out class this revamped perk?
Comments
But this is from my opinion
From my testing, it is very situational depending on the map you are playing on. On Haddonfield, you will be a god but on a farm map, you picked the wrong perk. I will not be using it.
Until they either add more crows or spread the crows out more over the map, then it still wont be good. Personally
Would be a perfect perk if there wasnt maps such as rotten fields which has almost no crows in the middle of the map. Whispers is more reliable at the moment.
Doesnt matter if stfs gets slight qol or minor buffs when the base still doesnt work regilarily