Huntress Has The Worst Ultra Rares!
Why do we have Ultra Rares that encourage a killer to not use their power or use it as little as possible? IRI Head is almost exclusively used for insane zoning because you only get one. It’s boring to go against as survivor because there is no chase. And feels awful to use because you have to reload every 5 seconds if you are actually trying to throw past 16 meters.
And don’t even get me started on Soldiers Puttee. It’s not even worthy of being a brown add on honestly. Who wants to be an M1 killer with essentially a 45 meter terror radius? It’s for memeing only as literally any other add on is better for an actual advantage.
How difficult would it be to change some add ons? I’m really not sure if it’s difficult or not because a lot of killers have awful Ultra Rares. But I think Huntress has the worst by far. Encouraging you not to use your power at all or in very boring ways. It’s a shame because there is so much fun stuff that could be done to change them.
Comments
I think Huntress herself is fine but I do agree with you in that she suffers A LOT from clunky map-related hitboxes. I once got a match in Hawkins as Huntress and I'm far from being a good Huntress but when I say that I had a hard time getting any hatchets to go through any of the clutter in that map…. I understand that she is not designed like Deathslinger, as he can get insane shots through really tiny spaces and she can't /by design/, but sometimes the hitboxes of some structures feel too much like bullshit. Especially in Hawkins and Lery's.
Edit: English lol.
The bots have wall hacks, I can't practice anything with them.
That shouldn’t stop you from playing Nurse! It might make Blight harder but you can def still practice Nurse against bots! Throw on 4 aura perks and go to town
That’s a big reason why a lot of people have given up on her. I think she could use some small Qol tweaks honestly
Yea that would also be a really good change! So something like:
Iridescent Head
Survivors hit from at least 30 metres away with Hatchets are put into the Dying State.
Reduces maximum carried Hatchet amount by 3.
Having 4 Hatchets by default with this add-on instead of the regular 7 seems fair to me!