2.5.0 and chainsaw ghost-hits is still a thing

@Devs are you even aware of this issue? How high is the priority to fix this? It's game breaking and annoying af to get robbed a downed survivor just because the chainsaw says "nope not today".

Comments

  • Why no statements about that @devs?
  • This was a bug since release. I dont think they can fix it or it was never on their list.

  • Weederick said:

    This was a bug since release. I dont think they can fix it or it was never on their list.

    Billy main? 
    You surely know how frustrating it is when you completely outplay a survivor on a strong structure like jungle gym but the chainsaw stops. It really triggers me, sometimes I'm on the edge to DC if it happens multiple times in the same match.
  • @Funbag5 said:
    My nipples are so hard right now

    what the.......... okay then

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Weederick said:

    This was a bug since release. I dont think they can fix it or it was never on their list.

    Billy main? 
    You surely know how frustrating it is when you completely outplay a survivor on a strong structure like jungle gym but the chainsaw stops. It really triggers me, sometimes I'm on the edge to DC if it happens multiple times in the same match.

    Yes, it sucks hard. I wish they would fix it, but after 2,5y i would give it up. :/

  • Weederick said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Weederick said:

    This was a bug since release. I dont think they can fix it or it was never on their list.

    Billy main? 
    You surely know how frustrating it is when you completely outplay a survivor on a strong structure like jungle gym but the chainsaw stops. It really triggers me, sometimes I'm on the edge to DC if it happens multiple times in the same match.

    Yes, it sucks hard. I wish they would fix it, but after 2,5y i would give it up. :/

    Sigh, slowly the frustration is taking over the fun. 
  • Just want to mention that it's sill a thing in 2.6.2