Out of these killers which would be the best for DBD to pick up
You don't have to pick any of these you can put your own suggestions in these options are just my picks
You don't have to pick any of these you can put your own suggestions in these options are just my picks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ngl this is the fav pick really
Bloody Mary could be extremely interesting but difficult.
I'm going with Bloody Mary, since I think she has the potential for some fun mechanics and powers involving mirrors.
However, I would LOVE to see "The Shy Guy" in the game! I'm just not sure how they'd impliment it. Same with "Death Angels": a great addition, but how would they make it happen.
It's not even a competition - idk how they'd do it, but if they could…
jeff the killer would be a great legion cosmetic but def scp 096
SCP in general is legally impossible and Creepypastas apart from Slenderman is bottom of the barrel levels of licenses one could pick from.
Sweeney Todd and Bloody Mary despite both being public domain, would be the better choices out of this entire poll's options.