Alienware Laptop Giveaway
Did I miss the forum post about the Alienware Laptop Giveaway?
Did I miss the forum post about the Alienware Laptop Giveaway?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There was no forum post about this, it's a social media campaign - so separate to the forums.
I call it the dractop
Why doesn't the post appear in the forum's x.com widget?
It does, I think. It just displays the pinned post at the top.
Currently on mobile, so I can’t check rn.
The widget often doesn't show tweets, that's out of our control with the way Twitch's API has changed.
It's why we always advise to check our social channels, as information is put on all platforms but not always the same things for each place.