Doc Needs To Be Fixed.

Doc just doesn't work properly anymore. His shock is supposed to temporarily prevent survivors from unhooking, vaulting and dropping pallets but apparently it doesn't work like that anymore. Very game I play as dock the survivors manage to do all of that while while in the middle of the screaming animation. I just had a game where I shocked a survivor before they got to a window to keep them from vaulting it. Did that stop them? Nope. Instead of vaulting it, the survivor just casually phased through the window.

Comments

  • What platform are you on and how often is it happening during each match? Is it happening every time you try to stun them or is it random?

  • @SnakeSound222 said:
    What platform are you on and how often is it happening during each match? Is it happening every time you try to stun them or is it random?

    I play on PS4 and it's happening practically all the time. It happens more often than not.

  • What a coincidence, I just bought him! :angry:

  • @Ryuhi said:
    What a coincidence, I just bought him! :angry:

    That sucks. Hopefully you don't experience any (or at least most) of these bugs.

  • I'm getting the same on PC. My internet's the fastest tier offered by my company and works fine, so I know it's not that. Pallets, unhooks, vaults... it's as if the old timing of his shock isn't the same or it's just flat-out broken anymore.

  • He's bugged on both consoles. You have more luck waiting for the tier 3 scream to interrupt them than you do shocking them.
  • This content has been removed.
  • I play survivor and i haven't noticed this, doc defintely prevents me from doing tasks. I think Doc is super broken honestly. I get to Madness 3 before ever even being shocked by doc. And then I'm stuck with an insta freeze from doing tasks like snapping out of it, doing gens, healing, because every 30 seconds my character screams, no matter if I'm in the middle of an action or not. If I'm in chase and get shocked theres like a 5 second period where i can't unhook, vault etc. You can't even break a totem in Madness 3 because you scream before you finish it and it cancels your action.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @TRGraybles said:

    @LegitAdventurer said:
    I think Doc is super broken honestly. I get to Madness 3 before ever even being shocked by doc.

    Thats just his Terror Radius the closer you are to him the faster it'll rank up your madness, most Docs run with Distressing and that makes em get a TR of +40m. at all times. There also is a Notebook Addon that increases the passive madness you gain by up to 25% i think but I rarely use it.

    In madness 3 you can only rescue survivors (if they are on the hook not on the ground 'cause that is healing), jump into the hatch or snap out of it as far as I know... I don't think you can do anything else.

    You can also open a gate for some dumb reason.

  • I play survivor and i haven't noticed this, doc defintely prevents me from doing tasks. I think Doc is super broken honestly. I get to Madness 3 before ever even being shocked by doc. And then I'm stuck with an insta freeze from doing tasks like snapping out of it, doing gens, healing, because every 30 seconds my character screams, no matter if I'm in the middle of an action or not. If I'm in chase and get shocked theres like a 5 second period where i can't unhook, vault etc. You can't even break a totem in Madness 3 because you scream before you finish it and it cancels your action.
    He’s probably running a build to quickly increase your Madness tier. Crouching slows the Madness gain by I think 50% and lockers prevent you from reaching a new tier. You’ll just have to utilize these more often. 

    The only actions you’re supposed to be able to do in tier 3 are Snap Out of It, jump in the Hatch, unhook Survivors, vault, and drop pallets. Are you letting go of the button when you scream while snapping out of it? Everything else is intended.

    His shock stun is supposed to stop you from doing anything except move for two seconds. I think you’re just exaggerating when you say five seconds.
  • I play survivor and i haven't noticed this, doc defintely prevents me from doing tasks. I think Doc is super broken honestly. I get to Madness 3 before ever even being shocked by doc. And then I'm stuck with an insta freeze from doing tasks like snapping out of it, doing gens, healing, because every 30 seconds my character screams, no matter if I'm in the middle of an action or not. If I'm in chase and get shocked theres like a 5 second period where i can't unhook, vault etc. You can't even break a totem in Madness 3 because you scream before you finish it and it cancels your action.
    He’s probably running a build to quickly increase your Madness tier. Crouching slows the Madness gain by I think 50% and lockers prevent you from reaching a new tier. You’ll just have to utilize these more often. 

    The only actions you’re supposed to be able to do in tier 3 are Snap Out of It, jump in the Hatch, unhook Survivors, vault, and drop pallets. Are you letting go of the button when you scream while snapping out of it? Everything else is intended.

    His shock stun is supposed to stop you from doing anything except move for two seconds. I think you’re just exaggerating when you say five seconds.
    I don't think so, after being shocked its like a 5 second stun isnt it? It could be shorter, maybe 3? But this isnt just in madness, its whenever you're hit by shock therapy. I'm not really complaining about that, that is a necessary part of docs toolkit.

    I just personally feel like you shouldn't receive madness unless you get shocked. I think its really dumb that I can reach madness 3 and never even once be chased or zapped by the doctor.