Need a work together crew

Xbox gamer here. I don't know what this cross platform stuff is about so maybe fill me in there too?...? Anyways, I'm looking for a group of people, the more the merrier, that like to play, willing to help each other out and help each other improve. All I ask is the following: mature players only (not age but attitude), keep profanity to a minimum and want to have fun. I don't mind party chat but I'm deaf in one ear and hearing is going out in the other so… yeah I can barely hear what's going on as is. Hopefully this is successful because none of my current Xbox friends play or want to play the game.

Comments

  • hey im on xbox as well and am fine with no vc if we're online at the same time we can team up, my xbox user is diffidentDragon if u wanna add me

  • @urban_evading said:

    hey im on xbox as well and am fine with no vc if we're online at the same time we can team up, my xbox user is diffidentDragon if u wanna add me

    Will do. Mine will be JackBSneak.