Did clown receive a nerf?
Just asking because some people in marths discord are saying “they heard” he did. Is this true? I don’t see anything about clown in the patch notes ..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it's not in the patch notes, chances are it's an unintended change if there is one (i.e. the self care efficiency changes).
No probably not. They may just hate the clown and want to see him nerfed
Aside from that he hasn’t gotten any nerfs. Those people either wanted Clown nerfed or heard from a wrong source.
Clown has always been bad speaking as a Clown main. I don't have the video but Clown has a lot of bugs and issues that make him bad.
I wouldn't be surprised if this patch gave him more bugs. He's drowning in them as is but most of them are fairly unnoticable.
No, his slowdown got reduced and he slows down even more than he used to when he throws a bottle. Not sure when this nerf took place, but I can confirm it was between patch 2.2 and 2.4. I think it was 2.4 when they moved to the new engine and he was edited somehow.
Also Huntress just got the second part of that shadow nerf this patch. Because we needed shadow nerfs.
The nerf we talked about in Marth's discord was that medium vaults (which he causes with his power) got buffed, which is a huge nerf to him specifically. His power is now worthless.
Wait, you mean his bottles and intoxication causes medium vaults... from slow vaults?
That actually explains a lot