Has pipping gotten easier?
Just something i have noticed today while playing....doing roughly the same amount of things as far as saving gens and chasing goes but i have pipped much more than usual...few games i got knocked out early enough i though for sure a depip but to my astonishment not only did i not depip i actually pipped up and in a few escape games i actually double pipped which i rarely do? Has anyone else noticed this?
Comments
Ha ha I still depip as always so I guess you're just living on Cloud 9.
Not really. The pipping system requires that you actually do stuff.
As long as you earn points in enough categories, you'll pip. This can be hard tho.
Sometimes you get really bad teams that have no sense whatsoever.
Yes. I was actually attempting to try to avoid pipping after this latest reset and was still pipping.
I want to say 'Pippin' ain't easy' but it sure the ######### is...
It has become so easy with the emblem system that I cant really tell.
Even if you purposely try to avoid piping and dont even hook survivors, only let them bleed out, you still will pip. Piping has become so easy that you literally need to go full AFK or DC in order to derank, thats our situation currently
Regardless I rank up and up... Actual I'm rank 5. Before last reset I made it to rank 2 with these "skills" ...
It's feeling as survivor you just have to run 3 meters on a map to get a black pip. Add 1 unhock and 1 gen and you ll get a white for sure...
Then legion has the advantage of racking up point via malicious because of all of the hits he gets with his power as a side note.