No more insane trophies
The Legion trophy was a huge oversight in competence. It's a low-rate rng based ability and it's upsetting that they would require such an obscene trophy.
no more middle-finger-to-the-player trophies.
If you want trophies that are so difficult to get that you have to work with your opponent(s), then let us earn them in kill your friends. I am actually upset about this dumb trophy in a video game. How dare you
no more middle-finger-to-the-player trophies.
If you want trophies that are so difficult to get that you have to work with your opponent(s), then let us earn them in kill your friends. I am actually upset about this dumb trophy in a video game. How dare you
Comments
Especially the Myers one, I think it was Evil Incarnate?
Yea, not happening.
I don't even want to waste my mori's in effort to get the kill achievements. Much less my skeleton keys for Where'd they go. It sucks how they worked the achievements. Im halfway done and not even at Devotion 1
I am a p3 Nea, Claudette, and huntress though, so those achievements were easy.
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS SURVIVORS CAN DENY IT SO EASILY
I agree with the Legion trophy since it really does need farmed because of how killer instinct works. I also think the Huntress one where you need to down survivors at 24m 100 times is a bit much since on ps4 she is so awkward to use
There are no insane trophies in Dead By Daylight. I have nearly every single one.
I have no clue which trophy you’re talking about. Do you mean spirit? The “Not Today” trophy that you can get in 50 matches using Deliverance? (100% chance to escape hook)
Evil Incarnate cannot be obtained with moris. You have to use either tombstone add-on. Use both pink add-ons with Play With Your Food, Whispers, Surveillance, and Overcharge. Easy.
Edit: I think I know which trophy you’re referring to - Deranged Pursuit? 25 downs in Killer Instinct? How the hell is that RNG? Do you know what RNG means?
Use the add-ons that affect mend damage and play Legion a lot and you’ll have it in no time unless you’re terrible at the game, and if you’re terrible you probably don’t deserve the trophy in the first place.
about the kyf comment, if you involve trophies that require the cooperation of your enemy, you may as well make it openly available. That's it
I'll admit most trophies are just a matter of playing for a while. But the Legion trophy and Nurse blink trophy are pretty difficult. That being said, it'd make trophies pointless if you could earn them in KYF.
It's possible in its current state, sure. But 100 downs from 24ms+ takes a fair bit of grinding, accuracy, and luck on console. Even more so if you're as bad with the Huntress as I am 😂
Don't PC players only have to get 20 downs?
they did lower the huntress one though