Is it allowed to kill Alucard while playing Dracula?
I always feel bad when hurting him, Lisa… I'm killing our boy..
I always feel bad when hurting him, Lisa… I'm killing our boy..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I played against a Dracula who offed everyone but Alucard and he just frolicked with him at the exit gate so you're not the only one.
Dracula killed lots of Alucards in the old Castlevania HD multiplayer game on the 360, bro couldn't stop
I like to give Alucard some tough love, he can take it. He is my son, after all.
Soma, though? Absolutely crush him first.
It's not Alucard, it's a cashgrab cosmetic. Be at peace.
as a pyramid head main who has been tunneling James mains for years
Absolutely ….yes